Friday, April 27, 2007

The President of the United States, George W. Bush


Y'know, I don't like it when Democrats start politicizing issues that shouldn't be politicized. So when Mayor Michael Bloomberg, who isn't a Democrat, came to me with an issue that wasn't political, I decided it was time I was the Agreer-in-Chief. I'm already the Decider-in-Chief, which Mayor Bloomberg isn't. But as Agreer-in-Chief, I agreed that it was time to agree. And so, after I talk it over with my boss, and you know who I'm talking about, if He agrees, then I will, as Agreer-in-Chief, be willing to release this fellow, the one who wrote that book about the Knucklething from you know where - my religious beliefs don't allow me to say from where - that fellow is Michael Wayne, my people tell me. Well, if the boss tells me so, then I, George W. Bush, will, as Agreer-in-Chief, let him go.

No comments: